“F” TYPE & “E” TYPE Vacuum Cylinders
“F” Type Vacuum Cylinders:
Most Widely used type of Vacuum Cylinders. Available from 15 inch to 24 inch.
Most of the Vacuum Brake vehicles use 21 inch F Type Vacuum Brake Cylinder with Double Branch Release Valve.
These Brake Cylinders can be used in Conjunction with Direct Admission Valve (D.A. Valve) for Passenger Trains.
“E” Type Vacuum Cylinders:
E type Vacuum Brake cylinder is fitted with Single Branch Release Valve.
Has an In-Built Vacuum Reservoir.
Vacuum Brake Related Items
- Horizontal Cylinders – Diaphragm Type
- Vertical Cylinders
- F” TYPE & “E” TYPE Vacuum Cylinders
- Release Valve-Single/Double Branch
- Independent Release Valve
- Vacuum Hose and Vacuum Hose Assembly
- Joint Ring, Rolling Ring & Rubber Fittings & Leather Seals
- Universal Couplings of various types
- Guard’s Van Valve
- Dummy Couplings
- QSA Valve
- Communication Apparatus
- Vacuum Operated Empty Load Device