Direct Admission Valve (D.A. valve)
Increases the rapidity of action of the Vacuum Brakes.
Must be equipped where Vacuum Brakes are used for the Passenger Vehicles.
Advisable for use in Freight Wagons also as it improves the overall efficiency of the Vacuum Brake System.
Vacuum Brake Related Items
- Horizontal Cylinders – Diaphragm Type
- Vertical Cylinders
- F” TYPE & “E” TYPE Vacuum Cylinders
- Release Valve-Single/Double Branch
- Independent Release Valve
- Vacuum Hose and Vacuum Hose Assembly
- Joint Ring, Rolling Ring & Rubber Fittings & Leather Seals
- Universal Couplings of various types
- Guard’s Van Valve
- Dummy Couplings
- QSA Valve
- Communication Apparatus
- Vacuum Operated Empty Load Device